A Day in the Life of a Scrapper

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Kind of Music

So today, the SSD challenge is to share some of the music that we are totally in to right now - for example, what is constantly playing on your iPod. Well, I'm here to tell you, first off, I am way behind the times, 'cause I don't have an iPod. But I'll tell you what songs I crank the radio for when I'm driving to and from work. I love country music, so my faves are from that genre... I can't get enough of Summertime by Kenny Chesney, and All Summer Long by Kid Rock. And I absolutely fell in love with a group by the name of Lady Antebellum. I got to see them in concert about a year and a half ago, and I have loved them ever since. Some of my favorites from them are Love Don't Live Here, Lookin' for a Good Time, and Love's Lookin Good on You. If you haven't heard of them, you should check them out. I can't wait for their new album to be released!

No comments: